mariovaldez.net

MV.net forums
It is currently 14 Jul 2016, 00:37

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2007, 01:06 

hello mario
can i use your osc win manager if I modify mi osc site with more than one imager per product?
there are a lott of contribs to activate more images .. but before applying one of them I prefer to know if i can use AFTER your product or not (or how it work with these modifies)..
boh

thanks
guido

Report this post
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2007, 13:26 

Guido:

> hello mario can i use your osc win manager
> if I modify mi osc site with more than one imager
> per product? there are a lott of contribs to activate
> more images .. but before applying one of them I prefer
> to know if i can use AFTER your product or not (or how
> it work with these modifies)..

Hi. The OSCPMWin application supports the More Pics 6 extension, available from http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1611

This contribution allows you to set up to 7 images per product. It is a bit intrusive to install, as it requires the modification of the product database table and a few PHP scripts.

If you install the MorePics6 extension in your store, the OSCPMWin application will automatically detect it and it will allow you to manage the seven images of each product.

There are other extensions that allow you to upload related images using numbered filenames (for example, SuSE_102_DVD.jpg, SuSE_102_DVD_1.jpg, SuSE_102_DVD_2.jpg, SuSE_102_DVD_3.jpg) and osCommerce will display them for the same product. I think ZenCart can do this too. Maybe in a future version the OSCPMWin application will support this option too.

Regards,

Mario A. Valdez-Ramirez

Report this post
 Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2007, 23:32 

Ok I'll apply the more6 pics.. it doesn't matter how difficult is, maybe I think you are great if you think to include contribs as well as you say.
I've done many modifies to my site, I've used many contribs but i've created a lot of things by myself.
did you wrote a list in your site with the list of contrtibs that you've included in the program?

thanks for the advice
gudio

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]