mariovaldez.net

MV.net forums
It is currently 14 Jul 2016, 00:53

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2004, 20:53 
Regretfully I just posted this in the wrong thread.

I had this working once. I just installed the latest version and now I can't upload an image. The image file is zero bytes. My server log shows these error messages:
[Tue Oct 5 22:05:11 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined index: Pw in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php on line 51
[Tue Oct 5 22:05:11 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined index: Op in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php on line 52
[Tue Oct 5 22:05:11 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined index: Fn in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php on line 53
[Tue Oct 5 22:05:11 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined index: SD in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php on line 54
[Tue Oct 5 22:05:11 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined index: SR in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php on line 55
[Tue Oct 5 22:05:11 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined index: Vn in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php on line 56
[Tue Oct 5 22:05:11 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php on line 58
[Tue Oct 5 22:05:11 2004] [error] PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php on line 58

Do I have something configured wrong in the new version?

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2004, 07:12 

Regretfully I just posted this in the wrong thread.

> I had this working once. I just installed the latest
> version and now I can't upload an image. The image
> file is zero bytes. My server log shows these error
> messages... PHP Notice: Undefined index: Pw in
> /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php
> on line 51... PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0
> in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/
> oscpm1_upload.php on line 58... Do I have something
> configured wrong in the new version?

Hi Dennis. Those are harmless PHP warnings. It seems you have PHP full error-reporting turned on. Add the following line at the end of the configuration options of the oscpm1_upload.php file (around line 38 ):
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

That should stop those warnings which the OSCPMWin application cannot handle.

I'm curious if you reviewed your server log files because the upload-debug option of OSCPMWin application didn't worked or jut because you prefer the server logs.

Regards,

Mario A. Valdez-Ramírez.

Report this post
 Post subject: Image Upload
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2004, 07:47 
Mario:

I was using the web debug option. I didn't receive an error message from it however. All I received was the title and version of oscpm1_upload.php.

I added the error line to the oscpm1_upload.php script as suggested

When I attempted image upload again it produced this log error message:
[Wed Oct 6 09:27:16 2004] [error] PHP Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/images/banners/oscommerce.gif (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /usr/home/dennisra/public_html/catalog/oscpm1_upload.php on line 285

I changed permision on oscommerce.gif to 777 and now this is the error on upload attempt:

[Wed Oct 6 09:36:02 2004] [error] PHP Warning: Only 0 bytes were written, expected to write 5119 in Unknown on line 0

I have checked and changed permisions again on all images folders to 777.

My site: http://www.drabel.com/
I have my site configured not to allow directory listings. Could that be the problem?

I am at a loss what to try next. Any suggestions?

Dennis

Report this post

Post subject: Interesting
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2004, 14:45 
It's interesting to note that I just discovered that I can not upload an image using OsCommerce either. I have something wrong somewhere. ????????

I don't believe OSPMWin is the problem.

Report this post

Post subject: New error message
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2004, 19:26 
PHP Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: upload in /usr/home/myserver/public_html/catalog/gust/categories.php on line 314

?????????????

Does any of this provide a clue as to what I have done incorrectly?

Report this post

Post subject: Image uploads
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2004, 18:28 
I got it working.

Sure makes things easier using this program!

Report this post

Post subject: What it was the problem?
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2004, 01:14 

Dennis:

> > PHP Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent
> > class: upload in /usr/home/myserver/
> > public_html/catalog/gust/categories.php on line 314
> I got it working.

What it was the problem. It was like if the upload class in gust/includes/classes/upload.php was not really there. I first thought it was a version mismatch of the files or a permission problem.

Anyway, good it works now. :)

Regards,

Mario A. Valdez-Ramirez.

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2004, 06:29 
I wish I could tell you why it works now but I don't fully understand why. It worked for me previously and then stopped for no specific reason and now works perfectly.

I have to tell you that during this period my server was shut down because of a power loss and also I had a server problem with a huge error log that did not turn over. I suspect that one or both of these events had something to do with the program not respodeing correctly. Now the server is running fine and so is the program. There is peace in the valley!

I added about 40 new products last night and noticed several errors in my catalog listings that were easily corrected. This interface sure makes new product addition a breeze.

Thank you!!

Dennis

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]